Sunday 6 July 2014

Orange & Walnut Brownies

I do love brownie, I love crunchy moist and gooey brownie, have it with cold milk or with a cuppa.
Today I have oranges at home and I think I want to add some freshness in to my brownies and add the crunchyness with walnut. 
Ingredients
1 cup plain flour
200 g. dark chocolate
200 g. butter
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla paste
orange zest from 2 oranges
1/4 cup chopped walnut
2 tbs Cointreau 
Preheat oven to 175C.

Melt butter and chocolate together in microwave for 45 sec for the first time then stir to combine if still lumpy, put in microwave again for 10 sec each time, add orange zest and Cointreau, set aside.
In the mix bowl, whisk sugar and eggs together until light and fluffy, add chocolate and butter mixture, stir to combine and then add flour and chopped walnut, mix well.
Bake for 30 mins maybe shorter or longer depend on the thickness of the brownie.
Allow brownies to cool before cutting.
Ummmmmmm Heavenly
Enjoy xxx
IG : PIMMO

No comments:

Post a Comment